About Me: Made of plastic with a rubber candle grip.
• If the wick is too long, trim it to between 5 and 10 mm.
• Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time.
• Candles must be placed a minimum of 50 mm apart.
• Lit candles should never be left unattended.
• Never burn a candle near anything flammable.
• Place candles on a stable heat resistant surface.
• Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Never move a burning candle as it/its container can become extremely hot when in use. Please allow the candle to cool and solidify before moving.
• Please burn your candle in draught free conditions to stop the candle from dripping or smoking.
• Discontinue to use the candle when 5 mm of wax remains.